Are you someone who is technical, focused, and self-driven? UICCU is now taking applications for a Retail Processor. This position is responsible for the accurate and timely completion of required processing, researching and funding duties and responsibilities in retail operations. This independent individual will maintain member accounts and documents in accordance with departmental expectations; assure completeness and accuracy of all documents, and have the ability/knowledge to cross-sell Credit Union products and services. If you enjoy a fast paced work environment, apply today.
Pay Range: $14.36-$21.54
Performs essential duties and responsibilities in the following areas which may include, but are not limited to those listed and are subject to change:
· Assists in the training for new Retail Processor as necessary
· Participates and assist in departmental training sessions
· Performs general file maintenance on accounts
· Assists in general collection work
· Assists in the processing of periodic reports
· Performs clerical duties including general filing and processing of mail transactions necessary
Plays a vital role in enriching the community by participating in community service organizations and/or Credit Union sponsored events, on an annual basis.