UICCU’s internship opportunity will immerse you into UICCU’s fun and fast paced environment! As a valuable member of our team, you will provide direct support to your assigned team by owning the outcome for a variety of projects. We want your internship to be educational, meaningful, and exciting! As an intern, you will gain a better understanding of the roles in your department and be well prepared for work in the financial industry in the future. You will also have opportunities to work with UICCU members, other departments, and staff.
Eligible candidates need to be entering their Sophomore, Junior, or Senior year of college before the internship period commences.
- Create a blended training session for delivery to credit union professionals.
- Research soft skill and or sales training topic to develop best practices
- Shadow and observe specific credit union departments to tailor content and best practices
- Build curriculum to be delivered in an interactive training session
- Further collaborate with our designated staff to develop e-learning/web content delivery
- Upon project completion, personally deliver the training to a small group in a classroom setting. Create surveys and solicit feedback on both the classroom and e- learning module.
- Possible Training and Presentation Topics Include: Life Planning: Personally, Professionally, and Financially; Asking for Professional Referrals; Consultative Selling; Building a Professional Network
- In addition to your internship project you will have the opportunity to go through UICCU “Professionalism Bootcamp” geared at preparing and building your professional skills to help you thrive in the classroom as well as the workplace.
- In addition to that you will be shadowing and working side by side with our professional training staff experiencing how we impact our co-workers and communities through our various full cycle class room training events.